These sexy condoms will completely revolutionize your time in bed!
Condoms get a bad rap. We understand and sometimes even agree, but it’s certainly not deserved in all cases. (We’ll get to that.) With every new relationship comes the uncomfortable but critical “talk” about health status. This means disclosing if and when you’ve been tested for HIV and STI’s, deciding if you need to schedule a test, and discussing the preventative measures you will take (condoms and/or dams) to stay safe. Even in monogamous, long-term relationships, today’s women are weighing their contraceptive options more carefully.
The Pill can be dangerous, especially once you are over 35. Even though pharmaceutical companies try to convince us otherwise, the Pill’s side effects are not fun. Weight gain. Mood swings. If you smoke, forget it. By now you have probably heard about Pfizer recalling over one million packages of birth control due to company error. Yep, that happens and you need to factor it in.
While it isn’t the conversation anyone wants to have, sex isn’t getting any safer. Alarmingly, it is quite the contrary. More adults in the US die from Hepatitis C than HIV. Not to mention, the news that Gonorrhea (yeah, the STD that once was cured with a simple dose of penicillin) is on its way to being both untreatable and more virulent.
Fortunately, we have encouraging (even exciting) news. Condoms have come a long way and there are many styles with features that will add some zing to your bedroom. There are condoms for women (created to drive the ladies wild), climax control condoms (to help men last longer) and many assorted flavored condoms (that actually make latex tasty).
With Lucky Bloke’s Condom Subscription Service, exploring condoms (and personal lubricant) has never been simpler. Now, buying premium condoms and lube (from around the world) is affordable, reliable and discreet! Let’s get you informed with six fantastic condoms. We are certain that there is a condom on this list that you will enjoy!
1. FC2 | Female Condom. The FC2 Female Condom offers an advantage for women who want to ensure protection from pregnancy or STDs. The female condom is a strong, thin and flexible nitrile sheath inserted into (just going to get medical here) the vagina prior to sex. It has a flexible polyurethane ring on one end, a soft nitrile ring on the other and is absolutely latex-free. It is pre-lubricated with a slick silicone-based lubricant, but additional lubricant can be used as well.
The female condom can be used no matter how your man is endowed. Typically, condoms are sold according to penis size (slim or snugger fit (S), standard or “average” (M), larger or XL (L). Need help determining condom size? We have it! The female condom offers a fantastic advantage for couples where a partner has a latex sensitivity. This is the only non-latex condom option for guys requiring a small condom (we like to call this a more “tailored fit”).
No matter the size, many men find the female condom more liberating. It is still “there” yet, he does not feel the same restriction, as when he is wearing the protection. Give it a try if you are (or he is) a traditional condom hater.
2. TROJAN | Her Pleasure Ecstasy. TROJAN Her Pleasure Ecstasy condoms feature a revolutionary design. The extra roomy shape at the top allows for better freedom of movement, translating to a more natural experience. TROJAN’s UltraSmooth premium lubricant is inside and outside for increased mutual pleasure. The condoms have a tapered base for a more secure fit and are strategically ribbed for her ecstatic pleasure. Because of the fitted shaft and extra roomy top, this condom works well for average (M) and larger (L) sizes.
3. LifeStyles | 3Sum. Okay, we all know it’s not the size that matters. It’s the motion in the ocean and if this is where you find yourself, we have a suggestion for you! (And let’s get serious 30% of men require a smaller condom!) LifeStyles 3Sum is triple the pleasure! 3Sum condoms offer enjoyable ribs at the head and stimulating studs are strategically placed along the shaft. A shorter and narrower condom, the contoured head offers increased sensation and sensitivity while the tailored shaft offers a secure fit. This is a compact condom with all the bells and whistles. It’s truly the only one of its kind.
4. Glyde | Amazing Flavored Condoms & Dams. Condoms should be used for each and every sex act. STD’s don’t stop at “conventional” sex. (Yes, this means that if your foreplay begins with oral you need one condom and another once your moving toward penetration.) Let’s be real. Normal latex isn’t the tastiest thing on the planet. Our friends at Glyde have a line of game changers. What are you in the mood for? Strawberry condoms? Blueberry condoms? Vanilla condoms? Wildberry condoms? Black Licorice condoms?
When creating the tastiest flavored condoms (and dams) in the world, Glyde ignored cheap chemical concoctions and sourced the highest quality food-grade natural and organic fruit and nut extracts on the planet. Combining this with a red premium Ultra condom, Glyde surpasses international quality standards with ultrathin comfort and increased sensation for the connoisseur in the mood for vegan, sugar-free strawberry deliciousness. It also smells absolutely divine! Glyde Strawberry is the only flavored condom available in all three sizes: Snugger Fit (S), Ultra (M), and Maxi (L).
Okay, what is a dam you ask? Or maybe you kind of know and would appreciate a bit of clarification. Sheer GLYDE Dams are a silky, thin sheet of natural latex designed for pleasure and peace of mind. Often called a “dental” dam or sex dam, like a condom, it is a barrier method to protect you from STDs. It is placed over the labia or anus during oral-vaginal or oral-anal intercourse. Sheer Glyde Dams come in Strawberry, Vanilla, Wildberry, and Black Licorice. They are non-lubricated and they are NOT condoms.
5. Trojan | Extended Pleasure. TROJAN Extended Pleasure allows you to prolong sex with a clear and odorless climax control lubricant featured safely inside the condom to desensitize and increase greater staying power and standard lube outside for mutual pleasure. The condom shape and size are standard. Buy these premium latex condoms if you want to increase your pleasure and want your man to last longer during sex.
6. Durex | (Maximum) Love. Offering high sensitivity and a flared shape, there is a lot to love about these condoms. Durex (Maximum) Love condoms are 20% thinner than standard condoms, slightly longer, and have 25% more silky smooth lubricant. You and your partner will both love how good this flared, ultra thin ribbed condom feels. The flared shape fits normally on the shaft for security but has generous headroom up top for increased sensation. Because they’re Durex, a world-wide leader in condom manufacturing, you know these are incredibly reliable pleasure-shaped condoms you can trust.
If you make it to the end of this list and would appreciate some personalized attention, Lucky Bloke offers an absolutely free Condom Concierge Service, via email. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lucky Bloke will assist you in identifying the condoms and lube that are right for you. (No purchase necessary!)
Would you like to read more about (Safe) Sex, Condoms, Lube, Spicing up the Bedroom?!
Check out our articles at YourTango.com