We know today that self-love does not cause blindness, infertility or make one a deprived loser. Contrary to historical falsehoods, masturbation is not bad for you emotionally, physically or sexually. It is a normal, healthy part of sexuality and pleasure. It is absolutely common that all sexes masturbate. Knowing how to masturbate and knowing what …
That’s right, everywhere you take your penis! Please take note of the list of things NOT to use a condom with. A lot of oils (which is good, latex is not oil compatible) and also sandpaper which makes us wonder what people were doing with sandpaper at this point in time!
Some other facts about Josephine Baker (Freda Josephine McDonald)
- She first married at the age of 13
- She danced alongside Ethel Waters at the Plantation Club in New York City
- She tried to bring her career to America in 1936 but the racism forced her back to France
- She was a member of the Free French forces during WWII
- She also worked for the French Resistance during WWII. She smuggled messages in her underwear and music sheets.
- She was awarded the Croix de Guerre and the Legion of Honour for her work with the French military
- She was married 4 times
- She adopted 12 children from around the world
- She attended the March on Washington and was one of the speaker’s
- In 1973 she finally got to perform at Carnegie Hall in NYC
- Princess Grace of Monaco was a friend of Josephine Baker
- Josephine Baker died in her sleep of a cerebral hemorrhage on April 12, 1975 at the age of 69
- Over 20,000 people attended her funeral procession in Paris
- May 20th is Josephine Baker Day as declared by the NAACP because of her Civil Rights work
always reblog this fucking fabulous lady
Fabulous sexiness! Also, if you are ever in NYC swing by Chez Josephine, a bistro owned by one of Josephine’s sons. It’s awesome!
What, since when did Spider-Man start fighting bad sex education? Well, why, in the mid-70s, a parenthood group commissioned a one-off comic of Spider-Man
Educators have long recommended silicone lubricants for anal play but many persist in using more high-profile, low-cost, drug store-available water-based lubricants. The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health (CSPH) reports on a pair of studies that show that silicone lubricant may be an all-around safer choice. This article is intended to illustrate the findings of …
Useful information for Anal August!
Edward Abbey (via fables-of-the-reconstruction)
Whatever your adventure, we’ve got you covered at Lucky Bloke!
Image via Tumblr user crusherccme, found in 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook.
|—||Edgar Allan Poe (via observando)|